EastMed was established in 1993 by Mr. Waleed Badr, the present Chairman of EastMed Egypt Group. EastMed provides the full range of shipping & logistics services through its owned branches in Alexandria, Port Said, Suez, Damietta and Cairo. Mr. Badr is a Board Member and Treasurer of Alexandria Chamber of Shipping and Logistics consultant at IFC of World Bank Group.
Mrs. Amany Selim EastMed Managing Director has vast experience in the Shipping Industry. Mrs. Amany served as Line Manager and Commercial Manager of International carriers’ branches in Egypt.
EastMed Integrated Shipping & Logistics services include the following:
- Shipping Agency & Suez Canal Transit for all size vessels.
- Stevedoring and Heavy Weight & Oversize Cargo Handling.
- Trucking Services for Containers & General Cargoes.
- Customs Clearance including transit and drawback clearing.
- Logistics Management, Warehousing and Distribution.
- Heavy Weight & Oversize Cargo Handling.
- Perishable Cargo Handling and Reefer Trailer Services.
- Sea Freight, Air Freight, consolidation and door deliveries.
- House Hold Goods, Personal Effects and Hanging Garments.
- Flexi tank, Bulk Liquid Transport and ISO Tank cleaning & repair.