- Personally Identifiable Information ("PII")
- ZIM uses the PII for (i) personal identification, (ii) to allow ZIM to contact you for customer service, if necessary, (iii) to make improvements to the materials and/or products and/or services offered on the Website, and (d) to enable Registered Users efficient access to features, functions, promotions, products and services made available through the Website.
- Non-Personal Information
ZIM collects non-personal information such as IP addresses during your use of the Website to record the frequency and scope of your use of the Website, the sections that you visit, information that you read and to help diagnose problems with our server and to identify ways of making the Website and your use better. This information is not linked to PII.
- Use of Digital Identifiers
ZIM may use Digital Identifiers (as defined below), amongst others, for tracking activities, identification, security and/or the user characteristics. No PII is collected by use of Digital Identifier. "Digital Identifier" means Cookies or Web Beacons, where "Cookie" means information that a website puts on your hard disk so that it can remember something about you at a later time (more technically, it is information for future use that is stored by the server on the client side of a client/server communication); and "Web Beacons" means a transparent image that enables ZIM to count page views and to retrieve information from the Cookies ZIM saved on your computer.
- ZIM employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of data it collects. Any data that is stored on ZIM's servers is treated as proprietary and confidential. ZIM maintains an internal security policy with respect to the confidentiality of your data. While ZIM has taken measures to protect information it collected, please know that (i) no computer system is immune from intrusions; and (ii) information provided through the Website may need to pass through many systems in order to be processed. Therefore, ZIM cannot guarantee the absolute security or confidentiality of information provided in connection with the use of the Website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any user ID as well as any account number, account name or passwords, if applicable, for the services you utilize through the Website.
- Links to Other Websites
- Provision of Information to Others
- Data Retention
ZIM does not retain information longer than required to provide the services and for reasonable business needs or as required by law.
ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd.
9 Andrei Sakharov St.
"Matam" - Scientific Industries Center