We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator that will handle with the following:
- Manage, track and control of equipment movement in Israel, focusing on containers without movement.
- Manage and improve movement registration time.
- Planning and control of empty repositioning of special and dry equipment.
- Follow up on lost equipment
- Opening and closure of terminal/depots according to storage needs.
- Conduct logistics Analysis reports & Producing activity reports.
- Commercial support of land transportation issues.
- Issuing orders for suppliers regarding the containers' transportation.
- Management of vessel arrival / departures.
- Outside visits in the container storage terminals and responsibility for receiving and delivery of containers.
You will need to have:
- Academic education: Economics, Logistics, Industrial management engineering.
- High control of office tools, Excel in particular (Macros level & Vba programing - an advantage) control of PowerPoint - a must.
- High control of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).·
- Experience in logistics- Advantage.