Digital Product Specialist
We are looking for a Digital Product Specialist, that will be part of a highly engaged and cross-industry talented team that champions digital strategy and product road mapping for a suite of complex customer-facing digital experiences. You will represent the interests of our customers both internally and externally to support desired feature functionality as well as the improvements needed for various digital properties.
Major areas of responsibility
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to execute the company’ digital strategy
- Define, communicate, and reinforce the product vision
- Elicit, identify, document, and refine requirements from business problems/opportunities to detailed user stories and acceptance criteria
- Break down and prioritize delivery of products and features by developing and maintaining a product backlog and cross-product dependencies
- Work with internal and external developers and vendors to implement and maintain all digital services; Also work with developers and vendors to modify internal digital service applications to comply with established policies, procedures, regulations, and laws.
- Enable incremental delivery of features over multiple releases, minimizing time-to-market
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide support for escalation management while balancing business needs versus technical constraints
- Work across a matrix of stakeholders to ensure alignment of priorities
- Identify internal customers' needs and opportunities by collaborating with the country and regional customer service managers and the Digital team members to understand quantitative and qualitative data and to offer input for improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Industrial Management
- 3+ years experience in digital product management/ownership/development
- Experience in Logistics and Transportation Industry - Must
- Entrepreneurial business acumen and strategic thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills, adept at building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Experience in defining and launching high performing products/features with large adoption
- Organization skills, including time management, multi-tasking, and attention to details.
- Autonomous and excellent relationship manager, problem solver, and posses a proven record of delivering a positive business impact
- Troubleshooting ability, including research and reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working with large, disparate data sets and web technologies
- Must have strong communication skills and ability to work independently, horizontally and vertically across the organization