Line Analyst Student
Assist in managing the line's performances, according to the line manager guidance, provide analysis in order to maximize line profit.
- Monitor actual performance vs. budget reports
- Weekly forecasts, monitoring performance, quantities analysis, profit analysis
- Customers segmentation and portfolio monthly analysis
- Prepare with the TM the quarterly workshops with Countries.
- Assist Line Manager in dealing with all relevant countries to set goals and targets
- Ongoing monitoring of performance and implementation of action between the line, the trade, and the countries
- Generate periodical follow up reports
- Assist in analyzing line changes
- Provide analysis for new commercial activities proposals
- Student 2nd/3rd year in Economics/ Industrial Engineering and Management
- High level of control in English language (Speaking, reading and writing)
- High level of control in Office tools, Excel, and Power point in particular.