Documentation Clerk 3 - ZLC SNH
- CN - Shanghai/ZIM Logistics
- Review the job file for shipment when taking over from OP.
- Confirm the filing(eg:AMS, ACI ,ENS)according to the regulations of destinations before cut off time.
- Check the B/L draft and invoice with shipper within 2 days before vessel departure,and revise the data accordingly.
- Proper paper work archiving.
- Ensure proper and timely follow-up in case of irregularities.
- Other tasks assigned by managers.
- College degree or above, major in International trade/logistic management or related is preferred.
- about 1 year documentation experience is preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Fluent in both English & Chinese and Good command of computer skills.
- Good team spirit,strong sense of responsibility and good work under pressure.
- Careful person and have strong sense of responsibility.
- Good sense of customer service