Joint Venture Specialist
We are looking for an Joint Venture Specialist to handle the following:
- Implementation of the contracts/agreements signed between ZIM and the partners.
- Manage the agreements and postings in the JV MM system.
- Collecting all the relevant information of partners loadings on ZIM’s vessels and ZIM’s loadings on partners vessels by using VLP system / Baplie (EDI) files which received by the planners & Operation.
- Reconciling with partners by preparing the financial settlement according to our records of data loadings and checking the partners settlement as well and confirm it.
- Issuing ZIM’s invoices after receiving partners confirmation for our financial settlement and collect the money from partners and vice versa confirming partner’s settlement and forwarding invoice to the Account Department to arrange payments.
- Monitor the money collection, chase partners if invoices are not paid on time.
- Maintain and monitor the paring table which is the tool to collect and share with the BU all the relevant data for the reconciliation with the partners.
- Prepare with the BU quarterly provision for income / expenses
- Quarterly comparison between ZIMAPS PA and financial books in connection to JV postings
- Academic education: Bachelor Degree holder in Economics/ Business management.
- Accounting and bookkeeping certification/knowledge - An advantage.
- Strong interpersonal relations skills
- Strong MS office skills- in particular Excel
- Strong SAP MM skills. Understanding the financial posting in SAP - An advantage.
- High English language skills.
- 2 years of experience in a relevant field.