- HK-Hong Kong SAR
- Conduct the bid process by deliver from Key Account customer’s RFQ to ZIM’s submissions, coordinating with different stakeholder.
- Monitoring the bids process , check the accuracy of the bid
- Work Closely with Key Account Management Team to the Key Account, providing the solution for the issue during the biding period
- Coordinate with the internal stakeholders by obtaining the bid information, including pricing, side term, credit term, demurrage and detention, etc.
- Follow up the customers to monitoring performance by compare the actual loading vs. award/target.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Manager
- Bachelor degree with at least 3 years similar bidding experience in carriers and freight forwarders is required.
- Excellent excel skill main in checking and compare data of the big spreadsheet
- Patience and cooperative team working needed
- Shipping background and basic knowledge of shipping terms is a must
- Excellent command of English
- Candidates with less experience would be considered as Assistant Tender Manager