Manager - Sales
• Responsible for providing high quality service to the Company’s customers.
- Reviewing each customer and updating trade with business plan for each trade as and when volume is to be increased or new service launch.
- Weekly Sales meeting team and 1-1 meeting with the AO and SC and participating in SC team meeting.
- Coordination with trade for allocation on all vessels
- Meeting customers with the sales team and alone
- Freight quotation to the customer and internal replies.
- Resolving external or internal dispute in an unbiased manner.
- Generation of export lead from the other end.
- Setting the KPI and overlooking if the same is adhered.
- Ensuring that the accurate projections against each vessel are going on time.
- Selling value added service to the customer.
- Aligning rates with viz-a-viz competition.
- Clearing outstanding as per the due dates.
- Optimum utilization of allocation in all services.
- Inter-department meeting and arranging training whenever required.
- Support for the team during meetings and providing feedback to the sales people after the meetings.
- Regular management of the sales processes with customers and tenders.
- Analyzing the market in coordination with Zim India VP Sales to define marketing activity.
- Creating business plan in order to reach tragets.
- Maintaining a direct relationship with internal interfaces inside and outside of the Agency .
• Academic Education: Graduate.
• Language – English and Hindi/Marathi.
• Experience - 6-8 years.
• Shipping Industry experience is mandatory
- Sales experience is a must
• Proven experience in managing complex negotiations and closing contracts.
• Experience in developing markets and recruiting new customers.