We are looking for SME Analyst that will handle the following:
- Analyzing SME (Small, Medium Enterprises) data and enlarging the SME segment in ZIM.
- Implementing SME business plan.
- Setting working and reporting procedures for planning, managing and control.
- Develop, update and manage the KPIs of the SME unit (such as customers’ performance in profitability and volume, number of interactions with customers, number of new and on-going customers per sales representatives/hunters, workload of SME and efficiency of the team).
- Defined targets for SME and supervise on actual performance (including budget process)
- Aiming to maximize profitability, while considering the BU requirements, market conditions and company's Strategy and goals.
- Academic education in Industrial engineering or Economics.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in a global organization with preference to Logistics/Shipping industry.
- Commercial/ Business understanding – A must
- Experienced in defining and implementing processes and methodologies.
- English fluency (speaking, reading, writing).