Assistant to Global Cargo Flow Manager
We are looking for an Assistant to Global Cargo Flow Manager that will handle the following:
- Lead the Development and Implementation of the Booking Forecast system.
- Support the connection between the Forecast and Hive.
- Design and develop IT reports / Dashboards that will enable more efficient work and enhanced monitoring capabilities of the global and regional offices.
- Serve as the focal point to the regional CF units in all BI-related issues.
- Support the HO / Regional CF in all required analysis.
- Maintain, Issue and develop the Unit’s KPIs
- Monitor and issue weekly follow-up reports (Critical connections, Allocation vs. Actual, Hive NOR contribution, Full without movement etc.)
- Find solutions for ad-hoc requirements from both within the unit and outside.
- Issue equipment priority guidelines in cases of equipment shortage.
- Follow up on equipment priority guidelines/ restrictions.
- An academic degree in Economics/ Industrial Engineering and Management/ Business Management
- or similar -a must.
- Experience in analytical positions – 2 years or more - must.
- Excellent Command of English - a must.
- High skills in Office software - Excel in particular.
- Familiarity with internal software such as –ZIMBI, IQ SHIP, SAP