Marketing Content Writer
Come join our Z Factor world and work alongside our head of marketing team. The role, based in ZIMs corporate office in Haifa at the Hi Tech Park, will support a wide variety of projects and include writing (both short and long-form), editing (grammar should be your thing), and creating compelling content for all company platforms and projects.
In this position you will:
In this position you will:
- Assist in determining which formats best communicate various types of content, identifying ways to increase brand awareness, and conducting keyword research. Support the development, execution of ZIMs brand, services and various products and subsidiaries content strategy -
- Assist in increasing company profitability by building brand loyalty and identifying ways to improve customer retention.
- Assist in determining which formats best communicate various types of content, identifying ways to increase brand awareness, and conducting keyword research.
- Writing and supporting the development of clear and engaging content, storylines, and written materials & messages such as press releases, media advisories, pitches, presentations, social media posts, landing pages etc., consistent with the company's brand image and addresses both business goals and consumer needs.
- Ensuring that all the business’s narratives and message are in support of the content strategies.
- Expanding and overseeing the social media messaging matrix and processes to assist in facilitating actionable insights that inform strategic decision-making for the business’s social media presence and content.
- Lead content projects - from ideation to execution, according to audience research and latest trends with a focus on driving value for our users.
- Research, identify trends and develop unique, new concepts for communicating with our users based on customer needs.
- Measure existing content performance.
- Support and promote project process and integrate various internal stakeholders needs and timelines with external vendors in various fields.
Do you have what it takes?
- Creative, innovative and open- minded Storyteller
- Native English speaker
- Proven content creation experience with at least 1-2 years’ relevant work experience in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or similar field.
- Relevant academic education.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Experience in maintaining high content and visual standards.
- Strong communication skills and a team-oriented approach and collaborative skills.
- Fast paced person, agile and proactive.
- A content visionary who can take complex concepts and turn them into words and action.
- Passionate about details, researching, and learning new things.