Sales Representative 1(FOB)-QIN
- Meet Fob customers, nominated 3PL and vendors to understand the forecast and projection
- Provide forecast to line focal for FOB customers in order line focal to consolidate forecast and plan the allocation
- Guide FOB customers to book according to SP(space protection) and HIVE rule setup by BU
- Act as FOB focal for overseas Offices, coordinate with BU/CS/office Line focal/regional trade desk and reply the inquires from oversea offices.
- FOB sales are not involved in quoting and contract filing, while acting as focal point to inform account owner to correct the filing to meet SSE requirement to avoid containers to be rolled due to auto rating failed at SI stage
- Guide and inform FOB customers of equipment release plan when equipment is short
- Exploring new CIF opportunities from FOB customers, nominated 3PL and vendors and pass the sales lead to CIF AO and SME sales.
- Dig out new FOB opportunities and send sales lead to oversea offices to follow up, especially in the slack season to help office performance
- Can also help to push CIF imports during the daily contact with oversea sales.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- At least three years experience in Shipping/Logistics industry
- Good English language skills (Reading, writing, speaking)
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- A competitive spirit and a preference for work in a fast-paced sales environment
- A proven ability and technical acumen to learn our products and sell our service contracts
- The ability to communicate product knowledge, differentiate from the competition, and solve customer problems
- Excellent people skills to create rapport with prospects quickly
- Prior experiences in Inbound or outbound FOB Sales, tele sales roles, or customer service is preferred.