• Team player who can achieve individual and team target.
• Able to converse well with all customer segment including management level.
• Responsible for securing new customers, maintaining and developing existing accounts.
• Maintain records of customer details / sales visits.
• Identify potential customers and register opportunities.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
• Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, to maximize revenue.
• Follow up on customer in a timely and professional manner.
• Assimilate market information for business development sharing through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
• Follow up with clients for outstanding supported by the Finance Controller.
• Diploma/Degree holder or equivalent qualification.
• Minimum 3 years in shipping with proven track record
• Possess class 3 driving license with own car
• Microsoft office competence
• Fluent English