Global Talent Acquisition Specialist
**Global Recruitment. Global Sourcing. Global Opportunities**
We are looking for Global Talent Acquisition Specialist:
As a global recruiter you will manage end to end global recruitment processes according to recruitment policy and KPIs, including sourcing, social media usage, CV screening etc., lead talent acquisition projects and programs and lead global HR teams with recruitment tools and coaching.
Global Recruitment daily maintenance
- Manage global recruitment processes end-to-end for global senior positions within the timetables frame and deadlines: from position approval, profile definition, through sourcing, scanning CVs, and managing the candidate pipeline (including conduct phone interviews, Teams (Video calls) interviews, and reference checks).
- Maintain interfaces with global hiring managers and support them during the recruiting process with process status and updates.
- Maintain the global recruitment policy and processes. Guide the Global team on the recruitment process and policy and changes.
- Define sourcing strategy per open position and developing network within the shipping industry
- Implementing and utilizing effective sourcing tools and advertising on social networks
- Building and maintaining pipeline for passive candidates
- Forge excellent relationships with internal and external clients and candidates.
- Building and coordinating HR KPIs and global recruitment reports and data.
- Preparing quarterly analysis of recruitment reports via recruitment system and identifying actions for improvement globally. Conducting meetings with Global HR for improvement plans and follow the improvement plans.
- Manage Recruitment projects such as LinkedIn, Referral program, University relation program, Assessment tool, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment processes end-to-end, including interviews, recruitment system maintenance, sourcing (including social media), recruitment KPIs management, analysis of the recruitment data.
- High level of control in English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- University Degree in relevant field.
- Excellence control of office tools, including excel and PowerPoint, reports management and recruiting system.
- Experience in global recruitment processes & being part of global HR teams and projects- an advantage.
- Result driven, agile, and can-do approach.
- Team player and self-motivated to learn and grow.