Micro Services Operations Manager
We are looking for a Micro Services Operations Manager that will handle the following:
- Manager of Kubernetes to implement Kubernetes internal components and applications on top of multiple clusters and troubleshoot and triage issues as they arise.
- Work closely with various teams across the organization, including the DevOps team, developers, and infrastructure teams in order to spread knowledge and practices around our self-service infrastructure.
- Being able to excel with minimal technical supervision, embrace reliability constraints, be proactive and contribute improvements to the platform.
- Team Management 5 years
- 5+ years as a Linux system administrator or similar role.
- Knowledge of scripting languages - Linux shells (BASH) and Python.
- Experience with containers platforms: Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes/OpenShift/SWARM/Rancher.
- Hands-on experience as Linux system administrator in a production environment. Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience with git (Github / GitLab / Bitbucket).
- Experience with a cloud service (GCP / AWS / Azure).
- Experience building automation processes using Ansible / Terraform.
- Passionate about new technologies.
- High communication skills in Hebrew and English (verbal and written).