Customer Service Representative - Import Document
- Prepare & send Arrival Notice to all customers.
- Check the shipping details which received from customers & compare with Arrival Notice
- Cooperate with POL in case of the shipping details mismatch between amendment from consignee & Arrival Notice
- Handle land transport for b/l with Final destination
- Edit & update actual consignee name in case of consignee is freight forwarder or bank (consignee & notify party column).
- Split bill of lading in case of consolidated cargo.
- Update container status from FCL to LCL per request
- Update further routing in case of in-transit cargo.
- Print customs manifest after edited.
- Send customs EDIs via EDI provider program.
- Check invoice dispute from consignee with POL
- Checking & update the ETA to customers
- Help customers to clear any clearance issue.
- Check & calculate demurrage charges. (ZDII)
- Bachelor Degree in Merchant Marine Trade, Business Administration or related fields
- 1-3 year experience in shipping and logistics business
- Good computer software skill (EXCEL, WORD)
- Fair or good command of English
- Good communications skills
- Proactive approach
- New graduates also welcome