Payable Control Economist
We are looking for a Payable Controls economist that will handle the following:
- Managing company guarantees, concentrating, and data converting on a project level.
- Managing, monitoring, and controlling supplier’s credit and payment policy on a global basis, while improving supplier’s credit and payments ratios.
- Involvement in approving financial terms with suppliers and concluding the agreements.
- Preparing and analyzing periodical AP, Aging, and payments reports.
- Preparing a divisional budget, monitoring utilization, posting PO’s and invoices.
- Project leader and key user of HO Treasury/steering committee and global implementation of the fraud detection tool.
- Responsibility for managing, registering, and updating the companies Work Flows on a global scale.
- Division focal person for control matters (including internal controls and SOX compliance).
- Back up to different functions in the Cash Flow department, mainly to payments supervisor and Treasury analyst.
You will need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics.
- Experience with working capital management, analyzing financial reports.
- Experience with global process management; procurement and internal controls - advantage.
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and IT-oriented.
- Experience in SAP - Advantage.
- Good Hebrew & English language skills.