Mediterranean Gulf Express (MGX) Service Upgrade
Dear ZIM Customer,
Please be informed of an upgrade to our Mediterranean Gulf Express (MGX). The new port rotation enables better connectivity and improved transit time. Starting mid-June, MGX rotation will be as follows:
Livorno - Genoa - Barcelona - Valencia - Cartagena - Kingston - Veracruz - Altamira -Houston - New Orleans – Caucedo - Algeciras - Valencia - Livorno
Main upgrades include:
- New Cartagena Westbound Call, a direct connection between the Mediterranean and Cartagena
- New Westbound Call in Kingston, ZIM’s main Caribbean Hub, with better feeding connectivity to final destinations & Faster transit time
- New Algeciras Eastbound Call with direct connection between the Caribbean, Mexico and US Gulf to Algeciras, Spain
- Caucedo Call Changed from Westbound to Eastbound (replacing the Caucedo Eastbound call of MPS Service)
- The Miami Call will be maintained on our ZCI service.
For additional details and inquiries, please contact your Sales representative or Customer Service team.