Senior Overseas Specialist
- CN - Shanghai/ZIM Logistics
- Target of global networks development – deeply chase new opportunity or project thru WCA network / JCTRANS net with the benefit to the company /event participation /agent visits ,etc.
- Strong relationship with agent & potential accounts and quick response of sales leads follow-up is highly preferred .
- Evaluation for agents needs and team contributions(day to day communications and feedback)
- Evaluation for each project risk with management guidance
- Evaluation for each agents and customers background , feedback
- Evaluation for outstanding agents and financial background
- Day to day communication with overseas agent / operation /customer service / finance team to supervise outstanding payment report in effective and timely back to ZLC CHINA
- Day to day report to CHINA BDM for branch office for these outstanding payment settlement in process .
- Assist for ZLC CHINA BDM for overseas agent communication and developments
- Other tasks as assigned by ZLC CHINA BDM
- Bachelor degree or above, major in business development , commercial management and international trade relevant .
- At least 1 year of working experience in freight forwarding, experienced in overseas CS or development will be preferred
- Knowledge of international trade , finance, law, business management, etc.
- Good command both of English & Chinese and good English in business communication with overseas agent.
- Good analytical skills and solution-oriented approach with good leadership skills.
- Aggressively in control tower for national branch sales team and overseas sales team cooperation .
- Good background of famous international forwarding company & role in overseas division is highly preferred .