Black Sea Region situation – 3rd update
Dear Valued Customer,
Following our previous advisories as to the latest developments in the Black Sea region, we would like to share the following updates concerning our services:
- All services to Odessa port (Ukraine) are still suspended, and therefore bookings to and from Odessa are still suspended until further notice.
- As already announced, all cargo which is currently located in the Odessa terminal will not be charged for demurrage from February 24th until March 15th.
- Shipments which are already en-route to Ukraine will be discharged at one of the following transshipment ports: Haifa (Israel) and Yarimca (Turkey), per service, until further decisions are taken. Dedicated notifications were and will be sent to each of those customers whose cargo was and will be discharged at the transshipment ports.
- Customers who wish to change the current destination of their cargo before discharging at one of the above-mentioned transshipment ports, should approach their port of loading Customer Service team for further support.
- Furthermore, in light of the recent developments, new bookings to and from all Russia ports will be temporarily suspended until further notice.
As the safety of our employees is our top priority, the ZIM office in Odessa continues to remain closed. We appreciate your understanding, while our employees are working from home, doing their utmost to maintain business continuity as the situation allows.
For further updates regarding the developments in the region, as well as their implications for ZIM services, please visit our website, www.ZIM.com.
ZIM Customer Service