North Europe (NWC/Scan-Balt/UK&IE) to Israel, East Med & Black Sea Rate Adjustment Notice
Dear ZIM Customer,
Please be advised that it has been decided to update ZIM -FAK (freight all kind) as follows:
- Effective: February 16th, 2022, and until further notice.
- Scope: all North Europe (NWC/Scan-Balt/UK&IE) ports to Israel (Ashdod / Haifa), East-Med and Black Sea ports.
For your reference, we hereby provide the updated FAK rates for the issued stretches:
- Above FAK rates apply only for sea carriage between above base ports. For further details on ZIM additional services and/or commodities kindly contact ZIM local sales.
- Please not that FAK rates are subject to bunker and security related charges, terminal handling charges and peak season charges which are provided in ZIM Tariff Calculator as well as other charges for additional services, local charges, and contingency charges. For further details see our website [https://www.zim.com/tools/tariff-calculator] or contact ZIM local sales.
- Kindly note that the rates provided herein do not constitute a price quotation. Customers interested in receiving a quotation and/or obtaining ZIM services are required to contact ZIM local sales.
- These rates are unaffected by, and do not affect, any tariff notified, published, or filed in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
- Russian trades are excluded. For details regarding freight and charges for Russian trades please contact the local sales/customer representative.
Our customers Service teams are as always at your disposal for any inquiry.
ZIM Customer service