NBF (New Bunker Factor) update
Dear ZIM Customer,
The recent COVID-19 outbreak has caused a major change in global trade, resulting in a significant increase of costs to the supply chain.
In order to meet these unpredicted rising costs, maintain operations throughout this difficult time and assure quality service continuity to our customers, ZIM will maintain its current NBF levels until the end of June 2020.
Since ZIM do not yet know how long this situation will last, ZIM will review the NBF levels in 2 months, for the NBF update of 1st July 2020.
We wish our customers and their families good health in this challenging period.
ZIM Integrated Shipping
(*) This update is covering the following trades:
- Mediterranean (East & West) to/from North America & Central America & Caribbean
- India Subcontinent to/from Mediterranean /Black Sea & Europe
- Far East to/from Mediterranean /Black Sea & Europe
- Intra Mediterranean (East & West) & Black Sea
- North Europe and Baltic/Scand. To/from Mediterranean /Black Sea