Field Sales Representative
- Hunt for new small potential customers to achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell to existing customers.
- Identify potential customer issues and solve them.
- Analyze relevant customers for targeted sales campaigns and build a work plan .
- Monitor and report sales goals/targets/KPIs in line with company’s objectives.
- Other tasks assigned by manager
- Academic education: Business Management/ Marketing/ Logistics or broad experience in sales
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in Field Sales/Outdoor sales/ Sales hunting positions in the logistics industry (advantage) or other B2B industries
- Experience working in Global Company in FF/NVOCC/Shipping is high advantage
- Proven experience in developing SMEs and developing interfaces in previous positions
- Excellent control of Chinese language and business English language level