Assistant to Line Manager
We are looking for Assistant line manager that will handle the following:
- Active participant in the line’s day to day management rolls and tasks.
- Participates and takes an active role in the in the line meetings with the trades and / countries
- communicates with all the relevant countries to set goals and targets and to promote business plans and to further develop the lines scope.
- Ongoing monitoring of performance and implementation of action between the line, the trade and the countries.
- Responsible for the yearly budget preparation with the line / trade / countries
- Sales targets and commercial excellence guidelines with the line / trade / countries
- Supervises the charges collection amounts and responsible to reduce the gaps along with the countries / trades
- Manages specific ad hoc line’s projects such as structure changes and developing new markets (Trades / countries / P&D)
- An academic degree in Economics/ Industrial Engineering and Management/ Business Management
- or similar
- Experience in analyst position – 2 years or more
- Commercial/ Business understanding – A must
- Excellent Command of English
- High skills in Office software
- Familiarity with internal software such as –ZIMBI, IQ SHIP, SAP