- Develop and implement HR strategy, priorities and actions
- Provide advice to Management team in related to HR matters of Th.
- Coach business leaders by providing professional insights and solutions to address staff issues.
- Handle labour dispute case when necessary
- Establish recruitment strategy and channel to fill up the vacancies within a reasonable time frame
- Maintain the staff turnover rate at reasonable range
- Improve the staff engagement within the organization
- Handle payroll, benefit administration and income tax filing
- Prepare the annual staff cost budget in accordance with business direction
- Lead the annual salary review process, benchmark the salary and review staff benefits and packages in order to ensure our competitiveness within the market
- Review and implement HR policies & procedures
- Lead the annual performance review process and drive for the performance culture
- Build leadership pipeline to prepare for future business needs
- Identify the training needs in the country and address it through internal or external resources
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration related discipline
- Minimum 10 years' solid HR Management experience in a sizeable company with which the 5 years was in a management position.
- With HR experience in the shipping or Logistics industry would be preferred
- Excellent communication skills and able to deal with staffs at all levels within the organization
- Be able to manage multiple priorities and deliver the commitment
- Positive mindset, Proactive, self-motivated and willing to work under pressure
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office