Credit & Collection Economist
We are looking for a Credit & Collection Analyst that will handle the following:
- Managing the ongoing operations of ZIM’s factoring facility, monitoring and maximizing company’s drawdown together with monitoring agencies and portfolio performance.
- Supporting the Working Capital Manager by monitoring and minimizing company’s credit exposure together with monitoring and maximizing collection from customers and reducing overdue payments.
- Academic education: Bachelor’s degree in economics - A must
- Strong MS office skills (Excel, Power Point, Word) - A must
- Experience in SAP - Advantage - An advantage.
- Good Hebrew & English language skills - A must.
- Experience in analytical position - An advantage.