Sales Accounts Manager
We are looking for a Sales Accounts Manager that will handle the following:
- Manage the sales process with potential and existing customers to maximize short and long-term results.
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with customers in the assigned portfolio.
- Handle the sales process with customers by performing needs analysis, designing solutions, and negotiating deals.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for cross-selling and up-sell to existing customers.
- Qualify customers' sales potential and plan activities to increase the share of the wallet.
- Identify and develop leads and new customers.
- Review market analysis to determine customer needs, contract terms, and rates.
- analyze relevant customers for targeted sales campaigns and build a work plan to increase sales.
- Monitor and report sales goals/targets/KPIs in line with the company’s objectives.
- Forecast sales activities and set personal/company goals accordingly
- Academic education: Economics/ Business Management/ Marketing/ Logistics - Must.
- Experience in sales or marketing position in FFW/ NVOCC/ shipping industry - an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent control of Hebrew and English languages (Speaking, reading, and writing).