- HK-Hong Kong SAR
We are looking for a Line Manager. The main purpose is to design the product offer of the line, implement, monitor, optimize and constantly improve the performance of the Line.
- P&L - Ensuring the budgeted volumes, revenues, costs and bottom-line profitability are met
- Product Management - Optimizing the service design by reviewing rotation and also negotiate with existing/potential partners.
- Pricing - Defining overall pricing policies for both BCOs and the spot market in the dedicated trade lanes, special equipment pricing, Key Accounts, as well as origin arbitrariness and destination add-ons
- Yield Management - Optimizing the overall yield by deciding allocation between Countries and review cargo mix. Defining the Line’s sales targets
- Contingency Planning - Deciding on operational contingencies by balancing operational and commercial needs
- Business degree (MBA is an advantage)
- Trade Expertise and strong business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Proven work experience in a matrix organization and multi-cultural environment
- Proficiency in MS-Office
- Fluent in English
- Travel required
- Business acumen, Analytical thinking, High level of independence, Ability to work in a dynamic environment,