Presenting The Fastest South China – Los Angeles Service
The new speedy ZIM eCommerce Xpress (ZEX), custom made for time-sensitive cargo, started June 22nd, 2020
ZIM is pleased to announce the launch of a new, speedy, dedicated service from South China to Los Angeles US West Coast – Speedy ZIM eCommerce Xpress (ZEX).
Click the picture to play the movie
|Rail Transit Time||Chicago||Memphis||Kansas City||Dallas||New York City|
|ZIM eCommerce Xpress (ZEX)||18||17||16||18||21|
|Industry average from Yantian||24-31||22-28||21-27||22-28||27-33|
- Custom-made for eCommerce customers with time-sensitive cargo
- Excellent Air Freight substitute with better value for money
- Fastest transit time from South China to Los Angeles and US inland locations
- Late cut off from Yantian (Shenzhen) for Wednesday AM departure
- Monday Los Angeles cargo availability
- Space and equipment guarantee – no rolling
- Money back guarantee for non-delivery on the Guaranteed Delivery Date
- Quick rail connection to additional destinations: Chicago , Memphis, Dallas, Kansas City, New York
WBCT Terminal in Los Angeles
- All import containers mounted on ZIM-operated chassis for expedited delivery
- Quick truck turn time of less than 30 mins, no appointment required for import pick up
- Dedicated in-gate lane to avoid general queueing
Exclusive A2ZIM dedicated premium service
- Dedicated customer service team both in Asia and US during entire shipment cycle
- Proactive shipment monitoring and status notification through myZIM platform
ZIM in the Media
- ZIM targets e-commerce with new South China – LA service ...
- ZIM debuts 12-day transpacific transits to compete with air cargo for e-commece business
- ZIM returns to West Coast with expedited service
- ZIM starts new 'speedy' S China-LA service to cater for e-commerce
ZEX Photos en Route
ZEX Maiden voyage
ZIM Team in Yantian port, marking ZEX’s first voyage, June 24th, 2020.
ZEX Maiden voyage - LA
ZIM Team in Los Angeles welcoming the Melina, first ZEX vessel, July 6th, 2020.
ZEX Chassis Pit
Dedicated ZIM chassis in LA awaiting the first ZEX Containers, July 6th 2020.
ZEX’s Liner Melina Discharging Cargo
First ZEX Container discharged from the Melina. LA, July 6th 2020.
ZEX Chassis Pit
Dedicated ZIM chassis in LA loading the first ZEX Containers, July 6th 2020.