ZIM’s Annual Sustainability Report is an expression of our increasing efforts to put sustainability, in the broadest sense of the term, at the forefront of everything we do.
While this report focuses on all aspects of sustainability, from corporate governance to community relations, a key section is dedicated to ZIM’s environmental efforts as a vessel operator on a global scale.
As we face new global challenges and new regulatory demands, our task is to double our efforts towards sustainability in every field of our activity. ZIM’s Sustainability Report is a testament to our ongoing efforts and a roadmap to future challenges and accomplishments.
New topics covered in this report include our updated ESG strategy; information on climate risk management, climate actions, and net zero program; updated ESG materiality topics; improvements in our ESG and sustainability ratings; and the expansion of our LNG fleet.
As we grow and evolve, we are initiating new dedicated lines and services, and responding to changing market dynamics. This enables us to provide customers with industry-leading transit times, and service excellence. In addition, we consider Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) issues central to our strategy of continued growth and excellence, and we are energized by our efforts to be an industry leader in mitigating the impact of our business operations on the planet.
Below you can find the following certificates:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System certification
- IQnet 9001:2015 - Certification for implementation and maintenance of a quality management system
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System certification - Hebrew
- IMOT – ISM - document of compliance
- RINA – ISM - document of compliance
- CISQ / RINA - ISO 14001 -2015, certificate of environmental management system registration
- C-TPAT – Customs – Trade Partnership Against Terrorism certification
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 - Information Security Management System Certification
- IQnet - implementation and maintenance of an Information Security Management System Certificate
- ISO/IEC 27701:2019 – Data Privacy framework for ISO 27001 Certificate