Update of the Ashdod Imbalance Surcharge (AIS)
Dear ZIM Customer,
In light of the continuous balancing and operational challenges at Israeli port of Ashdod, and in order to maintain our high service levels, please be advised that ZIM has decided to update the Ashdod Imbalance Surcharge (AIS) which apply on all the Import to Ashdod, as follows:
- $125 per Container from Mediterranean (East + West) and Black sea ports (*)
- $125 per Container from North Europe & Baltic / Scandinavian ports
- $125 per Container from Far East / India Sub-Continent ports
- $125 per Container from North America, Canada, Central America & Caribbean ports
- $125 per Container from South America
The above shall be implemented as of January 16th, 2020 for all import trades except from North America, Canada, Central America & Caribbean ports, till further notice. The above shall be implemented as of January 20th, 2020, for import from North America, Canada, Central America & Caribbean ports.
- Above charges are additional to the applicable base freight charge, THC, bunker charges and security and peak season surcharges (PSS) related charges which are provided in ZIM's Tariff Calculator (https://www.zim.com/tools/tariff-calculator) (U.S. trades are provided in www.boterates.com User: ZfreA6 Password: Access16!) as well as other charges for additional services, local charges and contingency charges.
- For further details kindly see our website www.zim.com or contact our local sales / customer service representative.
- For further details regarding additional commodities/ cargo types kindly contact ZIM local sales.
These measures are necessary in order to maintain our current levels of service and high reliability. Our customer service team is at your disposal for any inquiry. For further details kindly contact ZIM local sales.
ZIM Customer Service
(*) Russian trades are excluded. For details regarding freight and charges for Russian trades please contact the local sales/customer representative.