ZIM’s Annual Sustainability Report is an expression of our increasing efforts to put sustainability, in the broadest sense of the term, at the forefront of everything we do.
While this report focuses on all aspects of sustainability, from corporate governance to community relations, a key section is dedicated to ZIM’s environmental efforts as a vessel operator on a global scale.
As we face new global challenges and new regulatory demands, our task is to double our efforts towards sustainability in every field of our activity. ZIM’s Sustainability Report is a testament to our ongoing efforts and a roadmap to future challenges and accomplishments.
Below you can find the following certificates:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System certification
- IQnet 9001:2015 - Certification for implementation and maintenance of a quality management system
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System certification - Hebrew
- IMOT – ISM - document of compliance
- RINA – ISM - document of compliance
- CISQ / RINA - ISO 14001 -2015, certificate of environmental management system registration
- C-TPAT – Customs – Trade Partnership Against Terrorism certification
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 - Information Security Management System Certification
- IQnet - implementation and maintenance of an Information Security Management System Certificate
- ISO/IEC 27701:2019 – Data Privacy framework for ISO 27001 Certificate